Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Project Declutter: Save the best for the last!

Well, this is a ladies' blog after all and most ladies love their skincare and make up goodies, don't we? hehe.... I saved my empties/ binnings to be the last.  This are mainly the things that I've used up in January itself and I have to say that I am proud of myself for being so diligent in clearing as many of my skincare this time round.


1. Plante System Purete Cleansing Micellar Water

Saw this in Guardian in Singapore and bought it at a whim as I was attracted by its cute size and portability.  It works as a cleansing water, but not as well as Bioderma's.  One thing that really puts me off was its strong scent.  It's seriously too strong.  I was diligently using it as I was trying to finish it because I just can't take its smell.  Not going to be a rebuy when I head down to Singapore.  I managed to open it up so I'll decant my big bottle of Bioderma into it =D

2. Himalaya Herbal Nourishing Skin Cream
You can read the review here.  Am trying to finish my other face creams before I restock on this.  Definitely a good buy.

3. Boots Skin Smoothing Serum
Don't really fancy it.  Suspected that it was breaking me out.  I use it occasionally but not regularly.  I ended up using this on my neck rather than my face in order to avoid any possible breakouts.  Don't really think it works too.

4. Waterproof Surgical Lash Adhesive
Bought this eons ago and totally forgot about it.  I was attempting to use eyelashes but failed miserably.  Decided to just chuck it away and be done with it.

5. The FaceShop Arsainte Eco-Therapy Extreme-Moisture Ideal Essence 
This is a lifesaver.  I was using it when I was down in Melbourne for holiday and it kept my skin thoroughly moisturised.  I truly love it.  It's really a good essence to use.  It's non-sticky and is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving a lovely moisturised skin.  Hoping to buy it when TheFaceShop have sale.

6. Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+PA+++
Review is available here.  Am glad I finished it.

7. Artistry Pure White Essence
I like its texture but I don't think much about its efficacy.  I do think that there are some products which require you to use its full range and probably for Artistry, it is such.  Didn't really lighten my pigmentation but it did make my skin looking bright overall.

8. Skin79 Super+ BB Whitening Cream
Bought this back in 2009 and seriously, these are long lasting.  Don't be deceived by its small size.  It lasted me a good number of holiday trips and occasional use back here in KL.  I am just glad that I'm done with it. hehe

9. Etude House Brown Gel Liner 02
This was my first gel liner.  Thought it would be a good buy to try, but sadly, it didn't work on my oily eyelids.  It could barely last on my lids and I always ended up looking like a panda.  It dried up pretty quickly too, and I'm binning it because it's all dried up and I cannot use it anymore.  

10. Aloe Moistfull Soothing Lotion
This product warrants a post of its own.  So be on the lookout for it ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment