Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Himalaya Herbal Nourishing Skin Cream

Again, another whim purchase when I was in Singapore back in July.  I saw it being sold at around SGD6 (or less, can't remember exact amount) in Singapore and decided to get it since I was having issues with dry and flaky skin back then.    Well, it does say that it is All Day Moisturizing with Aloe Vera and Winter Cherry.

It's description:
Nourishes, Moisturizes and Protects
A light and non-greasy daily use cream, to keep you skin healthy and supple.  Aloe Vera nourishes and moisturizes, while Winter Cherry and Indian Kin Tree protect the skin from pollution and dry weather.
Direction: Massage gently on cleansed body, face and neck.


Of course, I do have some qualms when it comes to getting cream because my skin can't really tolerate a whole lot of creams and tends to veer more towards lotion types instead.  However, I couldn't resist giving it a try as there's aloe vera in it and I've also heard good feedback from friends about the brand Himalaya Herbal.

I know, it seems to be a body moisturiser (I saw the big tub!) and yet, I couldn't resist using it on the face since it does say to be able to use on face ;p

Here's the list of ingredients:


Packaging
It comes in a plastic tub, wider in terms of circumference and shallower in terms of depth.  I kinda like it.  It makes it easier for me to get the cream as it becomes less because I don't have to dig too deep and get all the cream in between my nails (you know what I mean).  I also like that there's a foil included.  I don't have to worry about the cream coming out from the tub, especially when I bring it with me to travel.

Texture
It is cream texture, slightly on the thicker side.  You will need to warm it on your hands before applying onto your face so that it doesn't get  no doubt about it, and it stay true to its description of being non-greasy.  It is actually quite light and absorbs rather quickly into the skin.  Because it's non-greasy, I don't have to deal with oily or sticky fingers upon application.  However, you need to have enough for your face to avoid double dipping your fingers as well as stretching and pulling your face trying to put enough onto your skin.

I'm one who tends to avoid using creams on my face because my skin tends to break out (due to some ingredients).  I have to say this nourishing skin cream doesn't and it works well for me.  It is   fast becoming one of my staple skin care for night use.  Although I have quite a number of creams waiting for me, I'm tempted to buy another one when this tub is finished.

I do quite like this nourishing skin.  I sometimes use it on my other body parts too, especially the heels when they end up being neglected and become quite wrinkly and dry :(

Although it is just 50g, it has lasted me for quite a few months.  For the price paid, it is quite a good bargain :)

If you're looking for something that's not too expensive and easily available, I'd recommend this to you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment