Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Declutter: Bags

I don't think a lot of do this too. Most of us try to keep and maintain our bags for longer use.  I don't have those ultra expensive bags but I do have quite a number of bags sitting in my closet.  Since it was closet tackling, I decided to do a cleanup again.

Similarly, as they are in good condition, I decided that it's better to donate them rather than chucking them into the bin.

There isn't really a fixed criteria that I follow, rather, it was a preference.  I realised that I preferred some bags out of the ones that I have, and some ended sitting in my closet without me giving it any love or use.  So, off they go to new owners who can shower them with love.

It wasn't a lot, but I've managed to dig out 4 bags to donate (forgot to take the picture of the 4th item).


Have you ever cleared some of your old bags?  Do you think it is time to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment