Nuffnang

Friday, January 24, 2014

Project Declutter: Inner Clothes

Okay, there's not going to be pictures for this post... hehe... This reminds me of a conversation that I have with a few of my girlfriends.  We were talking about our inner clothes (bras specifically) and I found that some of us wear it till it totally give way!  One of my girlfriends told me that she was still wearing her bras from uni years.... 6 years onwards!  I was totally shocked because I can imagine how distorted it could be.  Following that conversation, I took her to go bra shopping and she discovered bras that could help her look good in her clothes, and not flatten like when she was wearing old bras.  Talk about making yourself feel and look perky (in a positive manner).

So, since it's decluttering time, I'd figured it'll be good to do a round of decluttering with my inner wears.  A run through reveals that I had to throw away 3 of my bras and 2 of my undies.  Hehe...  Well, it's not that the bras has deteriorated, but more like they don't fit as well as I like and I've not worn them for the past year, so off they go.  I've decided that it's better to free the space for the new bras I bought from Australia =D

For these bras, I have once again send it in for donation since they are in very good condition (I only wore them a couple of times).  However, do note that it is not recommended to recycle or donate your undies due to hygiene purpose.  Hence, they go to the bin for mine =D

No comments:

Post a Comment