Nuffnang

Monday, April 7, 2014

Make Up Removal Series: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution Sensitive skin

I first saw this on Lisa Eldrige's video on Make Up Removal and was utterly fascinated by it.  To think, this wonderful product seems to be able to remove all make ups and is in water form.  Sadly, it's not available in KL back then, and so I left it as it is.  Later, when I was in Hong Kong, I saw it and was a little reluctant to purchase it due to the price.  It was selling at HKD188 back then, a price that I wasn't very willing to pay.

Nonetheless, a friend of mine made a trip to Hong Kong and I asked her to look for it at Bonjour.  She told me it was selling for HKD108 (with original price sticker showing HKD396) I told her to just grab it for me, and that is how I ended up with a 500ml bottle of this Bioderma Sensibio H20 Michelle Solution Sensitive Skin.  Really, the name is long, so I'll refer to it as Bioderma Sensibio H20.


I like it's unassuming packaging.  A simple see through packaging that provides ample information and a sturdy enough cover to ensure no leakage.  I've carried it up and down with me to a number of places and have not experienced any leakage at all.

As per direction given, I take a couple of cotton pads and pour the Bioderma Sensibio H20 onto it, ensuring that it's wet enough (but not too wet, else it'll be difficult to use) and slide the pads all over my face.  I usually use 4 regular cotton pads for my whole face.  The initial 2 is the first run on my face, ensuring that most of my foundation and eye make up is removed, whereas the last 2 is just another round to make up everything is gone.


This is what I like about it.  It is easy to use.  It's as easy as putting water on cotton pad and wipe.  It also does not leave my skin feeling dry after the removal.  Sometimes, when I just wanted to get the grime off my face before I head to shower like an hour or two later, I will use the Bioderma Sensibio H2O to remove the make up and splash some water onto my face.  It helps.  Of course, I double cleanse and I use my facial towel to clean up when I shower later, but as a temp, it works without drying my skin as compared to using cleansing oil.

I've definitely stocked up another smaller bottle when another friend of mine was in Hong Kong last year.  Also, I realised that I can purchase them online at a couple of website that ParisB recommended, so I'll definitely be checking them out once I start using my other bottle.  Can't do without a backup!

No comments:

Post a Comment