Nuffnang

Monday, April 28, 2014

April Empties

Well now, this month shows that I have less products to be disposed off.  Still, I'm glad that there's still a few things emptied for this month:


1. Dove Damaged Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
I bought this as an alternate to the Human Nature Shampoo.  Mainly, I wanted to give this a try and see if it helps in the hair fall, or if organic products works better.  I won't compare it here, but what I do find is that it does work well as an alternative shampoo but it's not something to use on a daily basis for me.  Will share more in a different post.

2. TheBodyShop White Musk Too Shimmer Body Lotion
I got this as a Christmas gifts many eons ago and as you could see, it's barely used.  The reason is because it leaves my body feeling sticky even though the shimmers were lovely.  I just can't stand its stickiness though.  The smell is nice as I like the musk smell.  But this is definitely a no go for me as I dislike things that makes me feel sticky.

3. TheFaceShop Lip Gloss
A cute little present from a friend.  Like that it's not so sticky and was religiously using it for a period of time.  Am not able to really scoop the rest out so off it goes to the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment