Nuffnang

Monday, May 19, 2014

Micellar Water

Sorry for not posting last Monday.  I was away that week and wanted to post while I was on the road, but sadly, I fell sick and was just too brain dead to even form proper sentences to speak.  Not only that, I lost my voice as well, so it's quite a mind numbing experience.  At the moment, I'm still coughing and my voice is totally hoarse.  Hopefully, I will get well soon.

Nonetheless, I was in Singapore last weekend for a short trip and I have to say this, it was such a good trip.  I was shopping on my own and it's great fun too.  I went crazy with the Micellar Water and I bought a few varieties of them to try.


(from left to right)

Japanese Brand Cleansing Lotion
I was exploring Beaute Spring when I saw this selling for SGD22.90.  It's definitely cheaper than Bioderma and I couldn't resist getting it for I wonder if it'll be a good alternative to Bioderma.  It's listed to be for Sensitive Skins, which is good for me as I realised that I skin does skew towards that.  For the life of me, I don't know the brand because it's all in Japanese!  Honestly, it's labelled as Cleansing Lotion, so I'm not very certain it is Micellar Water, but I guess, one needs to try in order to find out right? hehe

Bourjois Paris Micellar Cleansing Water
I literally just grabbed and go when I was this.  I have no idea whether it works, but I was on a Micellar Cleansing Water hunt and I just had to, you know, grab it! Hahah... I saw this at BHG in Bugis and it was selling for SGD14.90.

Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water
This needs no introduction.  I'm running low on it and it was on sale at Watsons for SGD39.90 (normal price is SGD59.90) so of course I'll grab it.  You can read the review here.

I'll blog more about them when I start using them, which I would think is soon as I am down to quite a little of my existing Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water now.

No comments:

Post a Comment