Nuffnang

Monday, July 7, 2014

Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo Daily Gentle Cleansing Shampoo

A habit of mine when it came with hair products is to change them after using a couple of bottles.  This is partly because I want to allow my hair to "rest", if you know what I mean.  So when my organic shampoo was running low, I went scouting.

When I was browsing Watsons a couple of weeks back, I saw that the Himalaya Shampoos were on sale and decided to buy a small one to give it a try.  I got the Himalaya Gentle Cleansing Shampoo as I washes my hair everyday and wanted something that doesn't dry up my hair.

My hair is oily in texture, so typically it tends to be heavy by mid-day and flat as it gets oilier.  Also, because I do color my hair, the bottom part tends to be frizzy and dry.  Also, the bottom part tends to be frizzy.  I realised that if a particular shampoo contains more chemical, my hair will become frizzier.  The combination of heavy and frizzy would tend to weigh me down and makes me feel less comfortable.

I was a little taken aback when I first use this Himalaya Gentle Cleansing Shampoo.  The first pour reveals itself to be a transparent orange tinted liquid.  It truly is the first time I use a shampoo that's not opaque, so I wasn't very sure how it will fair.  Somehow, I had this thought that it won't bubble much because of it.  However, I was proven wrong as it does lather quite well and works to go through every strand of my hair too.

After having use this shampoo for a month, I find that my hair feels lighter and it's not as dry and frizzy as it used to.  Best part is, it is more manageable than previously with the other shampoos.  I like the fact that I don't really have to use hair conditioner to get it to look pliant and soft.  As for oily hair, it seems to be at bay now!  That is a serious plus point for me given how flat my hair would look as the day progresses.  This has done a great job for me.

I pretty much have decided to stick to this shampoo and will probably explore its different ranges to see how they fare.

On the side, I find it interesting to note that there are two levels of ingredients and as such I'm not so sure sure which one has a higher percentage as the natural ingredients and the chemical ingredients are split into two:

No comments:

Post a Comment