Nuffnang

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Empties

Well now, it's that time of the month where I review what I've finished and what I gave away as they don't suit me.  Figured that if I can't use the item, it means I can also bless someone with it and not waste it :)


1. ianti luxe jewelry Clear Mask Pack
This one is a throw.  I totally forgotten about this product and I think it has sat in my shelf for at least 4-5 years.  That is seriously a long time, so off it goes into the bin instead.

2. Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
You can read the review here.  I did not stock up on this because I find that it seems to be drying my skin these days.  Well, as the years passes by, I believe our skin does change as well, so I'm looking at different make up removers now to see which one suits me.  If you have any interesting ones, do drop me a note so that I can check them out :)

3. Galacto Myces 100% Pure Natural Skincare
I found this at Q0010.my.  It's listed to be similar to SKII and I thought why not give it a try.  Will write a review on it later.  Stay tune, folks! 

4. Skincerity Nightly Breathable Masque
Back a while ago, when my skin was breaking out like crazy, I was desperate.  Desperate enough to buy this item that costs me RM200.  It's a small bottle, but it did last me quite a fair bit.  Did it help?  I guess it did a little, but I just find it too expensive to continue at this point.  Plus, now my skin is well again, I'll give it a pass for now.

5. Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip
Sigh, I've not posted on this, have I?  Don't worry, it will be rectified soon.  Save to say, this is a must have for me.

6. Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash
Another item that I bought during my desperate time in warding off all the pimples that kept popping on my skin.  Save to say, I'm glad I bought the small bottle.  It is a little harsh for my skin (combi T-zone oily and cheeks dry) and I only use it on alternate days, and it's only in the evening on days where I'm out the whole day.  

7. Maybelline Unstoppable Curly Extension 100% Smudgeproof Full Length Curling Mascara
I remember when I was purchasing this, I was debating whether to get the smudgeproof or the waterproof one.  Thinking that smudge proof would work, I grabbed it.  Instantly at the first use, I regretted it because I ended up looking like a panda.  I've since attempted to use it a few times, but it still smudged.  Sigh... It's been sitting on my shelf for a while.  Decided to pass it to a friend who uses mascara daily and she said she don't mind using this too.

8. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Grey
See the size of it?  It's so short now that I wasn't able to sharpen it at all.  I have to say, I love it.  It stays on well and the smudging is minimal at the end of a long day (like 10 hours).  I can use this without any primer and it's good.  This was a mini eyeliner which I bought off my friend.  Will definitely try to get a replacement after I finish all the eyeliners I got from Korea.

9. Hanskin Natural Brow Mascara
This was a gift from my aunt, which she bought from Korea.  I like it cause it does make my eye brow looks natural and it's a quickie for me to use.  I tend to just grab this and swipe it on my eye brow when I need to make a quick dash or if I am late.  Not sure if there's Hanskin here, or if they have this product.  Save to say, I'll want to look for it when I'm out and about.

10. Eyeliner from Korea
I have no idea what is the brand of this item.  It's long faded and there's no way for me to identify it.  Save to say, I won't miss it because it pulls my eyelids when I use.  I'm glad that I finished using it.

11. Eye Palette from Daiso
I bought this during my initial times when I was attempting to try different colours on my eyes without incurring huge cost.  It's good for testing.  However, it does get chalky and it doesn't last long on the lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment