Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Blessed Christmas!

A merry and blessed Christmas to ya all!  It's been a crazy day for me, waking up at 5am and then running around managing the stage for today's Church Celebration.  Although it's been tiring, it's great fun too.  Am blessed to have the opportunity to serve in what I'm skilled at.

I pray and hope that you have a wonderful celebration today.  Not only it's about giving of gifts, but the greatest gift was given to us when God gave us Jesus, born on Christmas Day to redeem the world and to give us life, and life abundantly.

Be blessed everyone!

 
Ungodly hours!  But yea, it was great fun!

This greeted me when I reached the place.  What a pleasant surprise!

In the midst of setting up the stage.

Emcees in action!

 And it's a wrap!

 My tired feet looking worse to wear!  Finally they get to rest

 My cutesy niece with my brother!  She loves her lace headband and smiles cheekily when we call her pretty baby!  Gosh.. only 9 months and already!

All my faourite things!  Love all the gifts received.  Am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment