Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome to Daily Femme!

Welcome to Daily Femme.

I was previously blogging at Everyday's Simplicity and have decided to move to Daily Femme because mainly, I find my old blog address too long.  Heaps of my friends kept asking me what's my blog address cause they can't seem to remember it. =.='


So, I wanted something simpler this time and thought Daily Femme is a good name.

I was supposed to blog here at least one to two months ago, but life creeps up on me (I got a niece now!) and I'm still sorting things up so that things can go back to a certain routine for me.  At the moment, I would think my entries would be as simple as it could be, so do bear with me.  I'm not sure whether i want to move all my entries here, or whether to just maintain the old blog and start afresh, so I've decided to just take things one step at a time and leave my old blog as it is.  I'll try to blog at least once a week, but until a routine is fixed for me, things may be a little jagged here.

Thanks for coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment