Nuffnang

Saturday, December 5, 2009

L'Occitane Bergamot Tea Hand Cream

I'm a little addicted to handcreams! It's true, cause I've been on a hunt to test and check out handcreams that's out there...

Well, a few entries earlier, I mentioned that I got a voucher from L'Occitane, being my birthday gift from them I guess.  And me being me, I was rushing over to check out their things.  My Ianti's handcream was running low, thus the hunt for the lovely hand cream began...

What really attracted me to this handcream is the smell.  I'm not a big fan of tea, but the bergamot tea smell is rather enchanting.  It's gentle to the nose, and it emanates a rather soothing smell.  That was the deciding factor to my purchase actually... hahaha....

Absorption level:  Unlike their Shea Butter range which leaves the hand slightly oily, the Bergamot Tea Hand Cream tends to be absorbed into my skin rather quickly.  When I look at my hand, it looks oily, yet it doesn't (it does look rather glowy after you applied it, like there's a layer of oil).  The cream absorbs right into your hand within minutes and leaves your hand moisturised.  When I touch my hand, I like the smoothness of it after the application.  No oil, just smooth.. Of course, the smell of the is soooo niceeeee....

Moisture level: medium high.  Well, that is compared to Shea Butter.  It does moisturise my hand and I like the smoothness of my hand after applying this hand cream.

Long lasting: not too bad.  What I like about it is, even after you wet your hands, you can feel the moisturiser there... I tend to pat my hands dry after that in order to ensure that the creamy feeling is absorbed into my skin once again. 

Value for money:  To be honest, I can't remember the price.  Then again, L'Occitane's products are never cheap, but of course, looking at the rate that I am using it, it does last kinda long =)  So it may be good to invest on it if you like handcreams like me!

Christmas is around the corner, and I'm already checking out their travel set... woo hoo.. let's see what I should buy next! Yay....

No comments:

Post a Comment