Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Benefit's "That Gal"

If your skin is always looking pale or dull or even sickly, this is the thing that you MUST GET!! hahaa... okay, okay, I know... kinda dramatic.  But if your skin is any like mine, to the point where some people actually commented that I look sick without make up, you may want to try using this on days where you feel like walking around or stepping out of your house for a few minutes without make up.  What it does is seriously cool!  When I wake up the in the morning, I look really dread-y and dull.  So what I do after my sunblock and moisturiser is to prime my cheeks and nose bridge area with just a teeny weeny bit of this wonderful primer, and my face looks totally refreshed and glow-y.  There are days when I feel sooo lazy putting make up that I just prime up my face with this cutesy and wonderful primer and off I go!

Well now, it helps that it comes in a very cute bottle! I just love Benefit's packaging! ops, and it's products as well =)

2 comments:

  1. I nearly bought this because of your review but didn't because I didn't see any difference after applying it on my hand with the tester. The tester was already out so there was just a little stuff poking out of the holes. How much do you apply on your face? How much does it cost in KL? It's $34++ here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. u don't see much effect on the hand. usually i apply it at my nose area and upper cheeks... u see like.. a bit glow-y =D

    I don't actually remember the price de, but I do think that US/ Canada is still cheaper than KL. Here Benefit's items are expensive.

    If you are aiming for the eye area, u may want to try benefit's ooh lala =D

    ReplyDelete